Datos personales

viernes, 7 de octubre de 2016

Daily blog

Hey guys...

Today was a great day, I just feel like fridays are my favorite days of the weekend.
I spent a nice time with my friends at school and danced on my english class (something we do every friday tbh).
On Fridays I take art class and that's probably my favorite part of the day at school, it's just that i didn't know that I was actually able to draw, and I love it. It feels like I've finally found something to express my feelings in, and believe me, it's the best feeling in the world. But for those out there thinking that they don't have any "artistic" or "awesome" talent and feel awful about themselves because of it, remember that you don't actually need to know how to sing, dance, draw or be good at sports. You just need to find something that makes you feel happy and free while you do it. You don't exactly need to be good at it, as long as it represents you and your hapiness, then it's a talent. Your talent. 'Cause whatever you do with joy and effort, you will succeed at it. And I'm not talking about the winning or losing part ( that's irrelevant if you ask me), but about that feeling of happiness and satisfaction that comes from doing what you love and knowing that you did it trying your best. And that's what succeed really means.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario